- Go to Start > Printers and Faxes.Now you can see the list of printers which are installed on your PC.
- Double-click on the icon ‘Add Printer‘.
- Click on ‘Next‘
- The option “A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer” is automatically checked.
- Click on ‘Next‘ and you will see following window:You have three possibilities to add a printer:
- Choose the first option
- If you know the name or location of the printer, fill it in and press ‘Find Now‘.
(This limits the number of matches).
If you do not know the name and/or location, leave all fields blank and press ‘Find Now‘.
- Select the correct printer and press ‘OK‘.
- Choose whether you want to install the printer as default printer or not and press ‘Next‘.
In case of a problem do not hesitate to contact the helpdesk at +32 92 10 97 24.