JCPenney Co. Inc. (NYSE: JCP), one of the oldest retailers in the United States, will release earnings this week. When it issued its previous quarterly numbers, sales fell 20%. Most analysts do not believe the figures will be that bad again, but they anticipate that revenue will decline 17%, based on consensus forecasts. A drop of that size will cause experts to question once again whether JCPenney has a future as a standalone company, or whether it will need to be sold, either in whole or in parts.
- Good morning America 1 hour ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 8 hours ago
- “Colours” by Jason Derulo featuring Ykee Benda (Uganda) youtube.com/attribution_li… 11 hours ago
- “Colours” by Jason Derulo featuring Ykee Benda (Uganda) youtu.be/1-y022cW-AA via @YouTube 11 hours ago
- Just a penny! It all begins with a humble penny. It does not matter how much you have, but what you do with the mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- potustimes.ronzag.com/should-trump-r… potustimes.ronzag.com/should-trump-r… 1 week ago