JCPenney Co. Inc. (NYSE: JCP), one of the oldest retailers in the United States, will release earnings this week. When it issued its previous quarterly numbers, sales fell 20%. Most analysts do not believe the figures will be that bad again, but they anticipate that revenue will decline 17%, based on consensus forecasts. A drop of that size will cause experts to question once again whether JCPenney has a future as a standalone company, or whether it will need to be sold, either in whole or in parts.
- RT @realDonaldTrump: So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crim… 2 days ago
- Interview with Tusuubira Kiragga Sharifu ED of USCRF from Uganda in Kansas City as Part of the 2017: youtu.be/WgcmT9q_4Q8?a via 2 days ago
- Proud of you Executive Director of the Uganda Sickle Cell Rescue Foundation @TusubiraKiraga, thanks for... fb.me/zsYI99Ta 2 days ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their… 3 days ago
- @nbstv @kabandantyazo @muyangalutaaya President @KagutaMuseveni is looking for all of you guys.#Maga @MivuleBasajja 3 days ago
- RT @nbstv: ON AIR: #NBSEagle with @muyangalutaaya @kabandantyazo and Basajja Mivule nbs.ug/live #NBSUpdates https://t.co/C2ThUr… 3 days ago