JCPenney Co. Inc. (NYSE: JCP), one of the oldest retailers in the United States, will release earnings this week. When it issued its previous quarterly numbers, sales fell 20%. Most analysts do not believe the figures will be that bad again, but they anticipate that revenue will decline 17%, based on consensus forecasts. A drop of that size will cause experts to question once again whether JCPenney has a future as a standalone company, or whether it will need to be sold, either in whole or in parts.
- Thank You @Tim_Hergty @whthome @CharlieBeau @LutayaShafiq twitter.com/Tim_Hergty/sta… 1 week ago
- Interesting Coincidence; Tomorrow has to be a Week end, Month end and Year end. 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: “The President has accomplished some absolutely historic things during this past year.” Thank you Charlie Kirk of Turn… 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: 95% of Americans will pay less or, at worst, the same amount of taxes (mostly far less). The Dems only want to raise y… 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Today, it was my great honor to sign the largest TAX CUTS and reform in the history of our country. Full remarks: http… 2 weeks ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Remember, the Republicans are 5-0 in Congressional races this year. In Senate, I said Roy M would lose in Alabama and… 2 weeks ago