JCPenney Co. Inc. (NYSE: JCP), one of the oldest retailers in the United States, will release earnings this week. When it issued its previous quarterly numbers, sales fell 20%. Most analysts do not believe the figures will be that bad again, but they anticipate that revenue will decline 17%, based on consensus forecasts. A drop of that size will cause experts to question once again whether JCPenney has a future as a standalone company, or whether it will need to be sold, either in whole or in parts.
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Hard to believe that the Democrats, who have gone so far LEFT that they are no longer recognizable, are fighting so ha… 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: In America, we don't worship government - we worship God. #ValuesVotersSummit https://t.co/YQ3iDlWylK 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Today, I announced our strategy to confront the Iranian regime’s hostile actions and to ensure that they never acquire… 1 hour ago
- RT @FoxNews: TONIGHT on "Justice," @JudgeJeanine talks to special guests @EricTrump and @LaraLeaTrump - Tune in at 9p ET on Fox News Channe… 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: The Failing @nytimes, in a story by Peter Baker, should have mentioned the rapid terminations by me of TPP & The Paris… 1 hour ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: .@foxandfriends "Russia sent millions to Clinton Foundation" 1 hour ago