In the war-torn, mineral-rich Democratic Republic of Congo, rebels belonging to an armed group known as the M23 have launched a devastating offensive against the government of President Joseph Kabila, capturing the main provincial capital of Goma in the country’s east, according to reports. Though denied by the Rwandan government, many believe the M23 is armed and backed by Rwanda, as regional governments jostle for influence and control over a part of the world blessed with teeming natural wealth but afflicted by decades of war and human-rights abuses.
- RT @realDonaldTrump: So why aren't the Committees and investigators, and of course our beleaguered A.G., looking into Crooked Hillarys crim… 2 days ago
- Interview with Tusuubira Kiragga Sharifu ED of USCRF from Uganda in Kansas City as Part of the 2017: youtu.be/WgcmT9q_4Q8?a via 2 days ago
- Proud of you Executive Director of the Uganda Sickle Cell Rescue Foundation @TusubiraKiraga, thanks for... fb.me/zsYI99Ta 2 days ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their… 3 days ago
- @nbstv @kabandantyazo @muyangalutaaya President @KagutaMuseveni is looking for all of you guys.#Maga @MivuleBasajja 3 days ago
- RT @nbstv: ON AIR: #NBSEagle with @muyangalutaaya @kabandantyazo and Basajja Mivule nbs.ug/live #NBSUpdates https://t.co/C2ThUr… 3 days ago