In the war-torn, mineral-rich Democratic Republic of Congo, rebels belonging to an armed group known as the M23 have launched a devastating offensive against the government of President Joseph Kabila, capturing the main provincial capital of Goma in the country’s east, according to reports. Though denied by the Rwandan government, many believe the M23 is armed and backed by Rwanda, as regional governments jostle for influence and control over a part of the world blessed with teeming natural wealth but afflicted by decades of war and human-rights abuses.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 hours ago
- “Colours” by Jason Derulo featuring Ykee Benda (Uganda) youtube.com/attribution_li… 8 hours ago
- “Colours” by Jason Derulo featuring Ykee Benda (Uganda) youtu.be/1-y022cW-AA via @YouTube 8 hours ago
- Just a penny! It all begins with a humble penny. It does not matter how much you have, but what you do with the mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- potustimes.ronzag.com/should-trump-r… potustimes.ronzag.com/should-trump-r… 1 week ago
- Just a penny! It all begins with a humble penny. We all know that every penny has power. Its not how much you hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago